Smothered Rueben Sliders
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Makes 16 sliders
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 bag Birds Eye® Recipe Ready Green Peppers & Onions
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced corned beef, chopped
- ½ cup Wish-Bone® Thousand Island Dressing
- 16 slices cocktail pumpernickel bread
- 8 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Heat oil over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook Green Peppers & Onions, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until cooked through. Add corned beef and Dressing; heat through.
- Arrange corned beef mixture on bread and top each with cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve, if desired, with additional dressing.