Wish-Bone Chicken Fajitas
- Prep Time
- Marinate Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 (6-in.) fajita size flour tortillas
- For marinade, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, lime juice, cumin and grated lime peel. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. To serve, thinly slice chicken. Serve in tortillas and, if desired, with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sliced green onions and sour cream.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Light Italian or Robusto Italian Dressing.