Wild Western Ribs
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 6
- 4 1/2 lbs. pork spareribs [or baby back ribs ], country-style , cut into 3-rib portions
- 2 cups Wish-Bone® Western® Original Dressing
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- Place spareribs in large saucepot and cover with lightly salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- Grill or broil spareribs, brushing frequently with Western sauce and turning often, until ribs are well glazed and tender. Serve, if desired, with remaining sauce or additional Dressing.
*Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Western® Light Dressing or Wish-Bone® Western® Fat Free Dressing.