Wild Western Pasta & Beef Skillet
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Western® Dressing
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 8 ounces wagon wheel pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef with onion and green pepper in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Stir in Wish-Bone® Western® Dressing, tomato, corn and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in wagon wheels and heat through. Sprinkle with cheese, then let stand covered until cheese is melted.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.