White Beans with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 8 minutes
Ingredients Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans [or white kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 package (4 oz.) arugula [or baby spinach leaves]
- Cook beans, Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing, water and tomatoes in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in arugula and cook 1 minute or until heated through.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>