White Bean & Bacon Salad Over Greens
- Prep Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Romano Basil Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans [or white kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, finely chopped, drained
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 6 cups mixed salad greens , (arugula, baby spinach and red leaf lettuce)
- Toss 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Romano Basil Vinaigrette Dressing with beans, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes and onion in medium bowl.
- Toss greens with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing in large serving bowl or on platter, then top with bean mixture. Serve, if desired, with additional Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>