Western Wedge Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, quartered
- 1 large tomato, sliced into 8 wedges
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese [or colby Jack cheese] (about 2 oz.)
- 4 strips bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Western® Dressing
- Arrange 1 wedge lettuce and 2 tomato wedges on each serving plate. Evenly top with carrot, corn, cucumber and red onion. Sprinkle with cheese, then evenly top with bacon and drizzle with Wish-Bone® Western® Dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>