Warm Potato Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Makes 5 cups
- 1 1/2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 medium shallot [or small onion], chopped
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Cover potatoes with lightly salted water in 4-quart pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil gently 12 minutes or until fork tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet and drain on paper towels. Reserve 1 tablespoon drippings.
- Cook celery and shallot in same skillet in reserved drippings, over medium heat, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until tender.
- Combine potatoes, bacon, celery mixture and Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing in large serving bowl. Season, if desired with salt and ground black pepper. Garnish with parsley.