Warm Portobello Mushroom Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 6 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 7 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 8 ounces portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 green onions, sliced
- 6 cups mesclun [or mixed salad greens] (about 6 oz.)
- 1/8 tsp. cracked black pepper
- Heat 3 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in green onions and keep warm.
- Just before serving, toss greens with remaining 4 tablespoons Dressing. Arrange greens on serving plates, then top with mushrooms and sprinkle with pepper.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>