Warm Beef & Goat Cheese Bruschetta Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. beef tenderloin
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 loaf (12 in.) Italian bread [or French bread]
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 bag (4 oz.) baby arugula (about 4 cups)
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over beef in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator up to 3 hours. Remove beef from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil beef until desired doneness. Let stand 10 minutes; thinly slice and keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Evenly brush bread with 1/4 cup Dressing. Arrange bread on baking sheet and bake 12 minutes or until golden. Evenly spread goat cheese on bread, then top with beef; set aside.
- Toss arugula with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing. Arrange arugula on serving platter, then top with prepared bruschetta slices.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>