Two-step Taco Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package (1.25 oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups corn tortilla chips
- 3 cups lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese [or Mexican blend cheese ], (about 4 oz.), shredded
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Wish-Bone® Western® Original Dressing
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in taco seasoning mix and continue preparing according to package directions.
- Arrange chips on serving dish, then ground beef mixture, lettuce, tomato, cheese and onion. To serve, drizzle with Wish-Bone® Western® Original Dressing.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Western® Light or Fat Free Dressing.