Two-step Taco Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package (1.25 oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups corn tortilla chips
- 3 cups lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese [or Mexican blend cheese ], (about 4 oz.), shredded
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Wish-Bone® Western® Original Dressing
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in taco seasoning mix and continue preparing according to package directions.
- Arrange chips on serving dish, then ground beef mixture, lettuce, tomato, cheese and onion. To serve, drizzle with Wish-Bone® Western® Original Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>