Tuscan Tomato Tart
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1 (9-in.) refrigerated pie crust
- 2 cups red, yellow and/or orange cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered (or 6 small tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced, (optoinal)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Press pie crust into rectangular or round tart pan with removable bottom. Score in several places with a fork. Bake 8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Decrease heat to 425°F.
- Arrange tomatoes on cheese then drizzle with Italian dressing. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake an 15 minutes or until cheese is starting to brown and tomatoes are softened. Garnish with basil.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>