Tuscan-Style Crab Cakes
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 7 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 1
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 10 Tbsp. mayonnaise, divided
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 6 ounces crabmeat
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Blend 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing with 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) Mayonnaise in small bowl; cover and chill.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise, 3/4 cup bread crumbs, roasted red peppers, crabmeat, egg, parsley, salt and black pepper in large bowl. Shape into 7 small patties. Add remaining 1/4 cup bread crumbs in shallow dish and lightly dip crab cakes into bread crumbs.
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and cook crab cakes 6 minutes or until golden, turning once. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels. Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>