Tuscan Salmon Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 medium orange
- 1 lb. salmon fillet, cut into 4 strips
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans [or white kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 400°. From the orange, grate enough peel to measure 2 teaspoons; set aside. Peel and section orange; reserve. Arrange salmon in 8-inch glass baking dish.
- Combine Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing with orange peel in small bowl. Evenly brush salmon with 4 tablespoons dressing mixture. Bake 12 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
- Meanwhile, arrange spinach and onion on serving platter. Top with orange and beans, then arrange salmon and pine nuts. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining dressing mixture.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>