Tuscan Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes Over Arugula
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 large cremini mushrooms
- 1 bunch cherry tomatoes on-the-vine
- 1 bag (4 oz.) baby arugula
- 4 Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese curls
- Prepare Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix according to package directions, using extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Reserve 1/2 cup prepared Dressing & Seasoning Mix; refrigerate remaining for another use.
- Grill or broil chicken, mushrooms, and tomatoes, brushing with 1/4 cup reserved prepared Dressing & Seasoning Mix, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, mushrooms are tender, and tomatoes are charred slightly and ready to burst, about 15 minutes. Slice chicken.
- Toss arugula with remaining 1/4 cup reserved prepared Dressing & Seasoning Mix in salad bowl. Top with chicken, mushrooms, and tomatoes. Garnish with cheese.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>