Tuscan Bean, Chicken & Spinach Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (19 oz.) cannellini beans [or white kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 bag (9 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 2 large plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Combine beans and 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing in small bowl; set aside.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Thinly slice chicken.
- Arrange spinach on serving platter, then top with chicken, tomatoes and bean mixture. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing and, if desired, fresh ground black pepper.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>