Tortellini & Salmon Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 package (9 oz.) tortellini
- 1 can (6 oz.) salmon [or tuna], drained and flaked
- 1 package (9 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and sliced*
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Toss tortellini with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and sliced instead of frozen.