Toasted Corn Crab Cakes over Spicy Greens
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 6 minutes
Ingredients Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup Birds Eye® Corn, thawed and drained on paper towel
- 8 oz. lump crab meat
- ¼ cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Chipotle Ranch Dressing, divided
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cups assorted baby greens (spinach, arugula, red and/or green leaf)
- Combine corn, crab meat, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup Chipotle Ranch Dressing, green onions, salt and pepper. Evenly form into 6 cakes.
- Heat oil over medium heat in large nonstick skillet and cook crab cakes, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Arrange greens on 2 plates and top each with 3 cakes. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>