- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 60 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano leaves [or basil leaves], crushed
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 loaf (18 in.) Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 lb. sliced salami
- 1/4 lb. sliced provolone cheese [or Swiss or cheddar cheese]
- 1/4 lb. sliced deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- Pour Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing blended with oregano over tomato and onion in shallow nonaluminum baking dish. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Remove tomato and onion from marinade, reserving marinade. Layer salami, cheese, ham, tomato, onion and lettuce on bottom half of bread. Sprinkle reserved marinade over lettuce, then top with remaining bread half.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>