Thanksgiving Harvest Salad with Turkey ‘N Cranberries
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 35 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes [or yams], cut into large bite-size chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into large chunks
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary (optional)
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine potatoes, onion, olive oil and rosemary in roasting or broiler pan, without the rack. Bake 35 minutes, stirring once until potatoes or tender.
- Toss Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing with greens in large serving bowl or platter. Top with warm potato mixture, cranberries and turkey; garnish, if desired, with a rosemary sprigs.
See nutritional information for Fat, Saturated Fat, and Sodium Content.