Thai-Italian Pork Stir Fry
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 Tbsp. Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. red or green hot pepper sauce*
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, sliced into thin strips
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- Blend 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing, honey, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce and ginger in large bowl. Add pork and toss to coat; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons Dressing in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until heated through. Stir in 1 tablespoon cilantro, then turn into serving bowl.
- Add pork and dressing mixture to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until pork is done. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro. Arrange pork mixture over vegetables.
*Such as Tabasco®.