Teriyaki Chicken, Spinach & Orange Salad
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Teriyaki Marinade
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 Tbsp. Wish-Bone Light® Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. chopped almonds, toasted
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish or large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone Light® Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons Marinade, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes; thinly slice.
- Toss spinach, oranges, water chestnuts and Dressing in medium bowl. Arrange on serving platter. Top with chicken, then sprinkle with almonds.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>