Teriyaki Chicken & Pineapple Skewers
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 8 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 12 chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 12 chunks
- 12 fresh pineapple chunks (about 1 cup)
- 1 red onion, cut into 12 chunks
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Teriyaki Marinade
- Alternately thread chicken, red pepper, pineapple and onion on 4 skewers*. Arrange skewers in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish or large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Teriyaki Marinade; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove skewers from Marinade, discarding Marinade in baking dish. Grill or broil skewers, turning once and brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons Marinade, until chicken is done and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
*If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>