Taco Salad Pizza
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 8 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 1 prebaked thin pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican blend cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 4 cups iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/4 tsp. ground chipotle pepper
- 1 medium ripe avocado, finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Evenly sprinkle crust with cheese. Bake 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing and chipotle in a large bowl. Add lettuce, olives, and tomatoes and toss together. Arrange lettuce mixture on pizza, then sprinkle with avocado. To serve, cut into 6 wedges.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>