Tabbouleh-Style Pasta Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 cups grape tomatoes [or cherry tomatoes]
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing, divided
- 8 ounces whole wheat pasta*
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chick peas or garbanzos [or garbanzos], rinsed and drained
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Toss broccoli, tomatoes and 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing on baking sheet. Roast, stirring once, until tomatoes begin to burst, about 12 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Toss tomato mixture with remaining ingredients in large serving bowl. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 3 cups cooked bulgar wheat instead of pasta.
See nutrition information for sodium content.