Sweet & Tangy Grilled Chicken
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 can (20 oz.) sliced pineapple in natural juice, reserve juices (about 1 cup)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts [or pork chops]
- Combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, reserved pineapple juice, green onions and soy sauce in medium bowl.
- Pour 1/2 cup marinade over pineapple slices in medium, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Pour remaining marinade over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bags and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken and pineapple from marinades, discarding marinades. Grill or broil chicken and pineapple, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and pineapple is lightly charred.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>