Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 60 minutes
Ingredients Serves about 12
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Western® Original Dressing
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut tips off wings; cut wings in half at joint; set aside.
- Arrange wings on baking sheet. bake 50 minutes or until crisp and thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, blend Wish-Bone® Western® Original Dressing with hot pepper sauce in large bowl.
- Stir wings into mixture inlarge bowl and toss to coat.
*Use more or less as desired.