Sweet Potato & Lentil Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 2 large sweet potatoes [or or yams]
- 1 small red onion [or yellow onion], chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2/3 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 cup dried lentils*, cooked
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives [or green onions] (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Toss potatoes, onion and garlic with 1/3 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing in large shallow roasting pan. Roast, stirring once, 30 minutes or just until potatoes are tender.
- Combine potato mixture with remaining ingredients in large serving bowl. Serve warm or chill, if desired.
*Or use 2 cups prepared lentils.