Sweet ‘n Spicy Ribs
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 70 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Sweet ‘n Spicy French Dressing
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 6 lbs. spareribs, baby back or country-style ribs
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Melt butter in large saucepan and cook onion over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Wish-Bone® Sweet ‘n Spicy French Dressing, sugar, chili powder, cumin, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Meanwhile, arrange spareribs, meaty side up, in large aluminum-foil-lined baking pan or on broiler rack . Cover with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour 45 minutes. Uncover and generously brush with sauce, then continue baking, meaty side up, 30 minutes or until or until spareribs are done. Serve with additional sauce.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Russian Dressing. Serve with Birds Eye Mini Corn.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>