- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1 loaf French bread [or Italian bread] (about 16-in. long)
- Wish-Bone® Creamy Italian Dressing
- 8 thin slices deli turkey breast [or roast beef] (about 1/2 lb.)
- 8 thin slices deli corned beef [or pastrami] (about 1/2 lb.)
- 4 slices American cheese [or Cheddar or Swiss cheese], halved (about 1/4 lb.)
- 4 slices tomato [or green bell pepper rings], halved
- MORNING OF THE GAME: Make 15 cuts in bread, almost completely through. Spread first slice generously with Wish-Bone Creamy Italian Dressing; repeat with every other slice. Into each prepared slice, place 1 slice meat, 1/2 slice cheese and 1/2 slice tomato. Slice unfilled cuts as needed to lie flat; wrap in aluminum foil and chill.
- AT FOURTH QUARTER: Preheat oven to 350°. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>