Super Green Chicken & Tortellini Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 8 to 10
- ½ cup Plus ¼ cup Wish-Bone ® E.V.O.O Italian Garlic Basil Dressing
- ½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 container (20 oz.) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 4 cups baby arugula or spinach
- 1 small seedless cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked shelled edamame
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, brushing with ¼ cup dressing. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water.
- Toss remaining ingredients with chicken and tortellini in a large bowl. Add remaining dressing and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.