Summer Spinach & Corn Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 bag (10 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 2 ears corn-on-the-cob, kernels removed*
- 2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Arrange spinach on serving platter.
- Combine corn, tomatoes, onion, 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing and basil in medium bowl.
- Spoon corn salad over spinach leaves. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 bag Birds Eye® Steamfresh Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions.
Cost per recipe*: $10.40. Cost per serving*: $2.60. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.