Summer-Fresh Potato Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 3 lbs. red potatoes [or all-purpose potatoes], peeled, if desired, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper, (optional)
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan; add salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes; cool.
- Combine Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing, lemon juice and black pepper in large bowl. Stir in potatoes and vegetables; toss to coat. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Italian, Just 2 Good!® Italian or Fat Free Italian Dressing.
Taste Tested Recipe from The Wish-Bone Kitchens.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>