- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Makes 16 appetizers
- 4 lbs. chicken wings
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 cup apricot preserves [or peach preserves]
- 1 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce(optional)*
- Cut tips off chicken wings (save tips for soup). Cut chicken wings in half at joint.
- For marinade, blend Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, preserves and hot pepper sauce. Pour 1/2 of the marinade over chicken wings in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; toss to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove wings, discarding marinade. Grill or broil wings, turning once and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, until wings are done
*Use more or less to taste desired.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>