Steak Salad Italiano
- Prep Time
- Marinate Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 6
- 1 1/2 -lb. boneless sirloin steak [or ribeye steak ]
- 2 medium portobello mushrooms
- 1 small fennel bulb [or 1 medium onion], trimmed and halved
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 quarts spring salad mix
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- Pour 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Toss mushrooms, fennel and olive oil in medium bowl. Grill or broil steak and vegetables, turning once, 15 minutes or until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender.
- Arrange salad mix on serving platter. Thinly slice steak, mushrooms and fennel, removing core. Arrange on salad, then drizzle with remaining Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing.