Steak & Mango Southwestern Salad
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
- Stand time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size; 4
- 1 -lb. flank steak
- 3 tsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 red bell peppers, halved
- 5 green onions
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 8 cups sliced romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 mango, finely chopped
- Coat flank steak with 1 teaspoon oil. Coat red peppers and green onions with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper. Grill steak and vegetables, turning once, until steak is desired doneness and vegetables until tender, about 12 minutes. Let steak stand 10 minutes; thinly slice. Chop green onions and slice peppers. Toss vegetables with 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Chipotle Ranch Dressing.
- Arrange lettuce on serving platter. Top with mango, steak, peppers and onions. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>