Steak & Grape Tomato Italian Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Romano Basil Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak
- 6 cups romaine lettuce leaves, torn
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese curls
- 1/2 cup garlic or Italian seasoned croutons
- Pour 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Romano Basil Vinaigrette Dressing over steak in shallow, nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once and brushing with 1/4 cup Dressing, 10 minutes or until desired doneness. Let steak rest, then thinly slice.
- Toss lettuce with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing in large serving bowl. Top with sliced steak, tomatoes, cheese and croutons. Serve, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper and additional Dressing.