Steak & Baby Portobellos
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 17 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup dry red wine [or Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing ]
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. fresh oregano
- 2 medium red and/or yellow bell peppers, quartered
- 8 ounces baby portobello mushrooms [or crimini and/or white mushrooms ]
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak(about 1 inch thick and about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- For marinade, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, wine, onion, garlic and oregano. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over peppers and mushrooms and another 1/2 cup marinade over steak in two separate large, shallow nonaluminum baking dishes or plastic bags; turn to coat. Cover, or close bags, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove steaks and vegetables from marinades, discarding marinades. Grill or broil steak and vegetables, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, 17 minutes or until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender. To serve, carve steak. Garnish steak and vegetables with crumbled Feta or goat cheese.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>