Sriracha Red Pepper Marinated Skirt Steak, Flavorful Corn & Chopped Salad
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Marinate Time 30 Minutes to 3 Hours
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
Ingredients Serves 4
- 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 lbs. skirt or hanger steak*
- 1 bottle Wish-Bone® E.V.O.O Roasted Red Pepper Dressing, divided
- 2 Tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 bag Birds Eye® Steamfresh Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- 1 bag (12 oz.) mixed salad greens, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans)
- Combine 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® E.V.O.O Roasted Red Pepper Dressing and sriracha in medium bowl. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover or close bag.
- Marinate steak in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill or broil steak, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining Marinade, until steak is done.
- Meanwhile, in serving bowl, toss hot cooked corn with 2 tablespoons dressing . Place salad greens, celery, tomato, cheese and nuts in salad bowl. Drizzle with remaining dressing and toss to coat.
*Variations: Use 1 (2- to 2-1/2-lb.) T-Bone, boneless sirloin or top loin steak OR 2-1/2 to 3 lbs. chicken pieces, 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast halves OR 2-1/2 lbs. pork chops (about 1-in. thick).
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>