Spinach Salad with Turkey Bacon
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 6 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until cooked. Stir in onion, cook 1 minute.
- Toss bacon mixture with remaining ingredients in large serving bowl.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>