Spinach Salad with Pan Roasted Sirloin & Cherry Tomatoes
- Prep Time
- Marinate Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, london broil or flank steak, about 1-inch thick
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 1/2 lb. cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- Combine steak and 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing in a resealable plastic bag. Let stand 20 minutes, turning over once.
- Cook steak in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until desired doneness, about 20 minutes, turning once. Remove steak; thinly slice.
- Add tomatoes, remaining 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, water and red pepper flakes into same skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes burst, about 5 minutes.
- Arrange spinach on serving platter, top with sliced steak, tomatoes and warm dressing. Serve with wheat toast.