Spinach Salad With Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 1/4 cups Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing [or Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing]
- 1/3 cup drained and finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 4 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms [or crimini and/or white mushrooms ]
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package (10 oz./300 g) fresh spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- For marinade, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, tomatoes and 2 tablespoons cheese. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with 1/4 cup refrigerated marinade, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. To serve, slice chicken. Arrange chicken, mushrooms and onion over spinach; drizzle with remaining refrigerated marinade. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons cheese and, if desired, cracked black pepper.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>