Spinach Salad with Garbanzo Bean Toast
- Prep Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chick peas or garbanzos, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. fresly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 loaf French baguette
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Bruschetta Italian Dressing
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves, washed well and any tough stems removed
- Process beans, cheese, garlic and oregano in food processor until smooth and set aside.
- Combine tomatoes, corn, onion and cucumber in large bowl. Stir in 1/2 of the dressing.
- Toss spinach with remaining dressing in another large bowl. Evenly divide spinach mixture on 4 serving plates. Spread some of the garbanzo bean mixture over each slice of bread. Evenly top spinach with 2 crostinis, then vegetable mixture.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>