Spinach Salad with Chicken, Apples & Pecans
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 oz./300 g) fresh spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 large red apple, cored and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup toasted pecans
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and cool.
- Combine spinach, onion and Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing in large bowl. Evenly divide spinach salad on serving plates, then top with sliced chicken and garnish with apple and pecans. Serve, if desired, with additional Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>