Spinach & Mushroom Salad With Grilled Chicken
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 13 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 packages (10 oz./300 g. ea.) white button mushrooms
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium apple, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Pour 1/4 cup Dressing over mushrooms in another large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bags and marinate in refrigerator up to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken and mushrooms from marinades, discarding marinades. Grill or broil chicken and mushrooms, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and mushrooms are tender. Thinly slice chicken and cut mushrooms in half.
- Arrange spinach on serving platter. Top with apple, dried cranberries and cheese, then mushrooms and chicken. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing just before serving.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>