Spicy Turkey-Ranch Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. cut-up cooked turkey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 tsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup baked low fat corn chips, lightly crushed (optional)
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Light® Ranch Dressing
- Combine turkey, lime juice, cayenne pepper sauce and 1 tablespoon cilantro.
- Arrange lettuce on large serving platter. Top with turkey, tomatoes, carrots and cucumber, arranging in rows. Just before serving, drizzle with Wish-Bone Light® Ranch Dressing, then sprinkle with remaining cilantro and chips.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>