Spicy Italian Thai Marinade
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serves 6
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 1/2 lbs. skirt or hanger steak*
- Combine Wish-Bone Italian Dressing, sriracha and lime juice in medium bowl. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover or close bag.
- Marinate steak in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill or broil steak, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining Marinade, until steak is done.
*Variations: Use 1 (2- to 2-1/2-lb.) T-Bone, boneless sirloin or top loin steak OR 2-1/2 to 3 lbs. chicken pieces, 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves OR 2-1/2 lbs. pork chops (about 1-in. thick).
Also terrific with Wish-Bone Robusto Italian Dressing