- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob in husks, soaked in water
- 1 -lb. boneless sirloin steak
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 large red bell peppers, finely chopped
- Olive oil
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce leaves, coarsely shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- Remove corn from water, leaving husks on. Season steak, if desired, with salt and pepper. Brush steak and peppers with oil. Grill steak, corn and peppers, turning occasionally, until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender.
- Remove corn kernels from the cob with sharp knife. Peel any charred skin from jalapeno and bell peppers; seed and chop. Toss corn, peppers and cilantro in medium bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing.
- To serve, arrange iceberg on platter and top with thinly sliced steak. Top steak with corn and pepper mixture. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining Dressing.
Slim-Fast Approved! Learn more about Slim-Fast’s guide to portion size (www.slim-fast.com/success/portion.asp), it’s a great visual for you to keep in mind-whether you’re preparing food at home or dining out.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>