Southwestern Ranch Salad
- Prep Time 25 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 lb. cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup broken plain tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- Combine tomato, black beans, corn and red onion in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Arrange lettuce in large glass serving bowl, then layer in chicken, cheese, avocado and chips. Serve with Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing.
Tip: Great with Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing.