Southwestern Potato Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 7
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Western® Original Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro or fresh parsley
- 1 can (19 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bag Birds Eye® Steamfresh Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Combine Wish-Bone® Western® Original Dressing*, mayonnaise, onions and cilantro in large bowl. Add potatoes, black beans, red pepper and corn; toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Garnish, if desired, with fresh cilantro leaves. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone ® Western ® Just 2 Good! ® Dressing or Wish-Bone® Western® Fat Free Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>